52-Hour Blood Pressure Monitor System
A compact, lightweight instrument that provides a cost-effective solution for monitoring a patient’s blood pressure outside the clinical environment. Compatible with most Windows systems, get all the details by making an enquiry now.
- Oscillometric technology: quick hook up, making it easy to use, saving time.
- Compact and quiet: silent operation and compact size aid patient compliance.
- Lower power consumption: requires only two “AA” batteries.
- Win Pro PC Software for monitor programming as well as report editing and generation.
- The interface creates a monitoring plan tailored to an individual patient with up to 3 specific time periods and generates concise clinical reports.
- PG Win reports include full disclosure of blood pressure readings, heart rate, mean arterial pressure, blood pressure load and trend of BP values vs time.
- Compatible with Windows 95, XP and Windows 7.
- Supplied complete with software, standard cuff, carrying bag, manual and PC connection cable.
- Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation.
- Accuracy: +/-3 mmHg.
- Display: Liquid Crystal.
- Recording duration: Up to 52 hours.
- Sample quantity: Over 250 sample of systolic, diastolic MAP and heart rate
- Sampling periods: 3 time periods.
- Power Source: 3 VCD/Two 1.5V “AA” Alkaline.
There is no additional information for this product.