Battery operated apnoea monitor
- Monitors the respiration function of babies and infants and can thus provide reliable assistance against “Cot Death”.
- High reliability, simple operation and its convenient size make this monitor a universally applicable instrument for baby monitoring in hospitals, at home or whilst travelling.
- Regular breathing is indicated by a light emitting diode (LED), while any alarm is given visually as well as audibly.
- Battery operated, 9V Monobloc battery – Alkaline or Lithium type (not included)
- Operating temperature: 10 – 40ºC
- Connections: External Signal Transmitter
- Alarm Tones: 10, 15, 20, 25 sec (respiration)
There is no additional information for this product.