Blood Pressure Monitor - 52 Hour
A compact, lightweight instrument that provides a cost effective solution for monitoring patient’s blood pressure outside of a clinical environment.
A compact, lightweight instrument that provides a cost effective solution for monitoring patient’s blood pressure outside the clinical environment.
Supplied complete with software, standard cuff, carrying bag, manual and PC connection cable.
- Oscillometric Technology: quick hook up, making it easy to use, saving time.
- Compact and Quiet: silent operation and compact size aid patient compliance.
- Lower Power Consumption: requires only two “AA” batteries.
- Win Pro PC Software: for monitor programming as well as report editing and generation. The interface creates a monitoring plan tailored to an individual patient with up to 3 specific time periods and generates concise clinical reports. PG Win reports include full disclosure of blood pressure readings, heart rate, mean arterial pressure, blood pressure load and trend of BP values vs time. Compatible with Windows 95, XP and Windows 7.
- Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation.
- Accuracy: +/-3 mmHg.
- Display: Liquid Crystal.
- Recording duration: Up to 52 hours.
- Sample quantity: Over 250 sample of systolic, diastolic
- MAP and Heart Rate.
- Sampling Periods: 3 time periods.
- Power Source: 3 VCD/Two 1.5V “AA” Alkaline.
There is no additional information for this product.