Dart Briefcase Jammer
The Dart 15 Briefcase Jammer is a portable Radio Frequency (RF) inhibitor system designed for fast deployment in a ruggedised briefcase form. The unit has been designed to neutralise mobile satellite phone-based threats. The unit can be used to prevent Remote Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIEDs) initiation or to block mobile communications.
- The Dart 15 Briefcase Jammer has been designed to provide an efficient and effective system in a small, highly-ruggedised package.
- The Jammer provides a single unit covering the 1600 MHz band which incorporates commercial mobile phone satellite and Global Positioning System (GPS) devices. This single unit can easily be transported to site and switched on for instantaneous jamming of mobile communications.
- Area of coverage is dependent upon factors such as signal strength of the satellite mobile phone and the local Radio Frequency environment.
- The Jammer incorporates an integral flat plate antenna.
Please note: Purchase of this equipment is subject to export licence approval.
- Frequency Coverage: Satellite Phone Band and GPS L1 (alternative frequency coverage can be offered)
- Antenna: Integral Flat Plate Antenna: 6.3dBi, Half Power Beam
Width 72° (Elevation) x 72° (Azimuth)
- Power Supply: External 15 – 30 VDC
- Operational Temperature: Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- RF Output Power: 40W EIRP, high power setting
- Size: 620 x 490 x 220 mm approx .
- Weight: 17kg approx. (not including antennas and power supply)
There is no additional information for this product.