Doppler - Eco Colour
Eco colour doppler with 19” flat high resolution monitor. Supplied with 4 probe connectors, mobile trolley, keyboard and large image storage.
Eco colour doppler with 19” flat high resolution monitor. Supplied with 4 probe connectors, mobile trolley, keyboard, large image storage: 500GB hard disk, 6 USB port, DVD-RW, VGA format, I-image. I-IMAGE improves image quality and offers ECG intelligent I-image optimisation.
Imaging modes: B, 2B, 4B, B.M, M, CFM, B/BC, PW mode, CW mode (with cardiac probe), Panoramic, Instant triplex, duplex, quadples, Trapezoidal on linear probe, Chroma B/M/PW/CW
Image processing technology: Tissue harmonic Imaging (THI) on all probes, Speckle reduction algorithm (SRA), Multiple compound imaging (MCI)
Wideband multifrequency probes: Continuously adjustable, 2.5 – 12 MHz
Operating voltage: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
There are no product specifications listed.
- 21.8111: With cardiac package comprising of colour M, CW, Steering M, ECG, TDI and IMT.
- 21.8112: With 4D probe and package same as 21.8111 but with 4D real time imaging composed of 3D pictures with the addition of live motion and 4D convex probe.
Probes Available for these models:
- 21-CP-2: 3.5MHz Convex Probe
- 21-LP-3: 5.0 – 12.0 MHz Linear Probe
- 21-LP-7: 7.0 – 18.0 MHz Linear Probe
- 21-LP-4: 4.0 – 12.8 MHz Linear Probe (60mm)
- 21-TVP-2: 6.0 MHz Transvaginal Probe
- 21-TVP-3: 7.0 MHz Transvaginal Probe
- 21-PAP-1: 3.0 MHz Phased Array Probe (Adult) (Required for CW mode)
- 21-PAP-2: 6.0 MHz Phased Array Probe (Paediatric)
- 21-MCP-5: 5.0 MHz Paediatric Micro Convex Probe
- 21-MCP-6: 6.0 MHz Paediatric Micro Convex Probe
- 21-4D: 4D Package (4.5 MHz Volume Probe 4D2 + 4D Module + 4D Software. This can only be ordered with the main unit as part of the package.)
- 21-4D-1: 4D Software Licence
- 21-4D-2: 4.5 MHz 4D Volume Probe