Electric Suction Unit 36Lpm with Battery Back Up
A portable electric suction unit for the aspiration of body fluids, oral, nasal and tracheal aspiration in adults and children.
- It can be operated by mains power, by car battery or by the internal rechargeable battery pack
- Designed for continuous operation without overheating.
- Unit has a visual and acoustic alarm that indicates a low battery level.
- The main unit is also equipped with a vacuum meter (bar & kPa) and a vacuum regulator.
- Unit is equipped with either a 1 or 2 litre jar and hydrophobic filter system
- Suitable for use in Patient Transfer, Tracheostomy, Home-Care, Hospital Ward and Emergency Department.
- Motor: Oiless and maintenance free piston pump
- Power Feeding: 14V 4A with AC/DC universal adaptor
(100-240V – 50/60Hz – 100VA), Internal rechargeable Pb battery (12V 4A)
- Max Vacuum (Adjustable): -0.80 Bar – 80 kPa – 600mmHg (Adjustable)
- Max Free Air Flow Rate: 36 litres per minute
- Duty Cycle: Non stop operation
- Noise Level: 65.5 dBA (with jar) 68.5 dBA (without jar)
- Autonomy: 60 Minutes
- Recharging Type: 240 Minutes
- Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 18cm
- Weight 4.39 Kg
- SP303-1 – Electric Portable Suction Unit 36Lpm With 1 x 1 Litre Polycarbonate Autoclavable Jar And Battery Back-Up
- SP303-2 – Electric Portable Suction Unit 36Lpm With 1 x 2 Litre Polycarbonate Autoclavable Jar And Battery Back-Up