Electric Suction Unit 60Lpm
Designed for the professional aspiration of bodily fluids, gases, tissues or bones of the patient during or after surgery.
- The state of the art oiless maintenance free pump guarantees high performance with excellent suction capacities and the maximum vacuum is reachable within a few seconds.
- Mounted on 4 wheels to ensure easy transportation.
- The unit is equipped with 2 x 2 litre jars with float valve and hydrophobic filter system.
- Automatic switchover and footswitch models are available as an optional extra.
- Suitable for use in the Emergency Department, Operating Theatre, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Liposuction, Obstetrics and Dentistry.
- Motor: Oiless and maintenance free piston pump
- Max Free Air Flow Rate: 60 litres per minute (adjustable from 0-60 litres through the suction flow control knob
- Max Vacuum: -0.90 Bar – 90 kPa –675mm Hg (Adjustable)
- Noise Level: 51.7 dB
- Fuse: 1 x F 4 A 250V
- Duty Cycle: Non Stop Operation
- Dimensions: 46 x 85 x 42cm
- Weight: 13 Kg
- SP601-2 – Electric Mobile Suction Unit 60Lpm With 2 x 2 Litre Polycarbonate Autoclavable Jars
- SP601-2FS – Electric Mobile Suction Unit 60Lpm With 2 x 2 Litre Polycarbonate Autoclavable Jars Supplied With Footswitch
- SP601-5 – Electric Mobile Suction Unit 60Lpm With 2 x 5 Litre Polycarbonate Autoclavable Jars
- SP601-5FS – Electric Mobile Suction Unit 60Lpm With 2 x 5 Litre Polycarbonate Autoclavable Jars, Supplied With Footswitch