Electrosurgery Machine – Monopolar – 50W
Offering outstanding professional surgical results due to its ergonomic and superior safety features. For use in Dental, Dermatology, Ambulatory Surgery, First Aid, Veterinary and Vascular Surgery
- The 16.0020 is a radiofrequency electrosurgical unit suitable for minor monopolar surgery.
- Through the functions selection makes pure cut, cut coagulation (CUT 1 – CUT 2) and pure coagulation possible.
- The on-board microcontroller and digital display guarantees consistent safety and reliability under any conditions.
- Max output power CUT: 50 W → 400 Ω
- Max output power CUT/COAG1: 50 W → 400 Ω
- Max output power CUT/COAG2: 45 W → 400 Ω
- Max output power COAG: 40 W → 400 Ω
- Working frequency: 600 kHz
- Patient circuit: F
- Selectable input voltage: 115 – 230 Vac
- Mains frequency: 50-60Hz
- Electrical input power: 90 VA
- Weight: 2.5 Kgs
- Size WxHxD: 190 x 85 x 239mm
- 1 x Reusable monopolar handle,
- 10 x Assorted electrodes,
- 1 x Cable for neutral electrode,
- 1 x Steel neutral electrode,
- 1 x Footswitch,
- 1 x Power supply cable 2mt