Electrosurgery Machine - Monopolar - 80W
Offering outstanding professional surgical results due to its ergonomic and superior safety features. For use in Dental, Dermatology, Ambulatory Surgery, First Aid, Veterinary and Vascular Surgery
- The 16.0025 is a radiofrequency electrosurgical unit suitable for minor monopolar surgery.
- It has a multi-function selector which makes cutting (CUT), cut coagulation (BLEND), coagulation (COAG) and micro-coagulation (MICRO) possible.
- The on-board microcontroller and digital display guarantees consistent safety and reliability under any conditions.
- Max output power CUT: 80 W → 400 Ω
- Max output power CUT/COAG1: 60 W → 400 Ω
- Max output power CUT/COAG2: 50 W → 400 Ω
- Max output power COAG: 20 W → 400 Ω
- Working frequency: 700 kHz
- Patient circuit: F
- Selectable input voltage: 115 – 230 Vac
- Mains frequency: 50-60Hz
- Electrical input power: 220 VA
- Weight: 2.5 Kgs
- Size WxHxD: 190 x 85 x 239mm
- 1 x Reusable monopolar handle,
- 10 x Assorted electrodes,
- 1 x Cable for neutral electrode,
- 1 x Steel neutral electrode,
- 1 x Footswitch,
- 1 x Power supply cable 2mt