Electrosurgery Smoke Evacuator
An aspiration and filtering system for the smoke produced during surgical procedures
An aspiration and filtering system for the smoke produced during surgical procedures. The activation of the unit can be: Automatic, through an Electronic system of survey of the activation of the high frequency electrosurgical unit manual, acting directly on the unit through a foot switch (optional). The flux of the aspiration can be regulated to be suitable with the singular necessities. For laparoscopic procedures there is a specific function, quickly selectable.
- Input voltage: 230 Vac or 115 Vac
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Electrical input power: 800 VA
- Max vacuum flow rate: 2700 LPM (95 CFM)
- Max static suction: 250 mbar (83 in H20)
- Filter type: ULPA with active carbon
- Filter efficiency: 99,999x%
- Particles diameter: 0.3 micron
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 370 x 144 x 319mm
- Weight: 4 kg
There are two different kinds of filter on the unit. Both quickly substitutable and constituted by a filtering UPLA type with an active carbons part dedicated to the elimination of the bad smells of the electrosurgical smokes and connector of 7/8” (22mm).
The filters have an electronic system for the control of the status of use.
BLUE FILTER is the standard filter and it is included with the unit for its first time use.
RED FILTER is an optional spare part, created for long term use.