Expiratory Bacteria Filter Heater
Increases expiratory filter efficiency and protects ventilator exhalation systems. Effective against the spread of viruses including SARS, FLU and COVID-19 in ICU.
Prevents cross infection for both staff and patient.
- Easy to install
- Cost Effective
- Reduced Condensation preventing Increased Airway Resistance
- Protects Ventilator Exhalation Systems
- Time Saving
- Increases Expiratory Filter Efficiency
- Filter Efficacy 99.999%
- Protects Flow Sensor reducing Maintenance Costs on Ventilator
- No need to replace filter until 2 weeks of first use on ventilator
Power Requirements: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz, 20W max.
Dimension: 16cm x 10.5 x 11cm
Heating Range: 55~70ºC
Warm-up time: ≤ 30 min
Input Voltage and Frequency: 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz
12.10040 – Filter Heater, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz (Box of 4)
12.10035 – Disposable Main Flow Bacteria Filters (Box of 20)
12.10050 – Reusable Water Trap 22mmOD Connector (Box of 30)
12.10055 – 5cm Silicone Connector (Box of 10)
12.10040.1 – Bracket, Rail Mount for Filter Heater (Each)