Foetal Doppler - Hand Held - Water Birth
Water birth hand held foetal doppler.
- Compact and lightweight pocket doppler.
- Built-in Foetal Heart Rate processing software (FHR).
- FHR information is displayed on the large LCD display for
monitoring along with audio foetal heart signals.
- FHR traces can be reproduced by connecting the built-in serial output to the optional Ultra Trace 2 PC connection software.
- Provides General Practitioners and Midwives with a product suitable for ‘water-birth’ applications.
- The 2 MHz waterproof probe allows foetal signals to be located easily under water, whilst audio and foetal heart rate data are available in the normal way.
- Allows complete immersion of probe for foetal assessment.
- Microprocessor controlled battery saver system.
- 9v battery gives in excess of 6 hours continuous use.
There are no product specifications listed.
There is no additional information for this product.