LED Examination Light – Ceiling Model
- A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain.
- Variable intensity and colour temperature controlled direct from the light head.
- Telescopic ceiling tube.
- Spring balanced arm or flexible gooseneck with excellent range of movement.
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen.
- 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine.
- No more bulbs to change – reduced waste by 95% over the light’s lifetime.
- All metal chassis and light head – hard wearing and can be fully recycled.
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment.
- LED technology produces an intense clear white light beam equivalent to 75W.
- Optional battery back up is also available.
Light Source: LED
Light intensity (lux) @ 0.5m: 80,000 lux + 5%
Light intensity (lux) @ 0.75m: 40,000 lux + 5%
Light intensity (lux) @ 1.00m: 20,000 lux + 5%
Light intensity adjustment range: 25-100%
Colour temperature: 3,600 – 5,000K (+ 500K)
Colour rendering index (CRI): 95
Colour rendering (R9): 95
Light field diameter (D50) @ 0.5m: 60mm
Light field diameter (D50) @ 0.75m: 90mm
Light field diameter (D50) @ 1.0m: 120mm
Light field diameter (D10) @ 0.5m: 110mm
Light field diameter (D10) @ 0.75m: 150mm
Light field diameter (D10) @ 1.0m: 200mm
Number of LED’s: 4
Power Consumption: 16W 0.14A
Average working life: Up to 40,000 Hours
Input supply rating: 100 – 240V AC 50/60Hz
Output supply rating: 12V DC 1A
Temperature rise on patient: < 2°C
There is no additional information for this product.