Mammography System – Digital
High Spatial Resolution
The system generates an image size of 4580 pixels x 5830 pixels with a 22 cm x 28 cm field-of-view, a pixel size of 48 microns with a limiting resolution of 10 line pairs/mm in standard-resolution mode.
High contrast resolution
High contrast resolution together with the ability to manipulate images makes detection of breast cancers more accurate.
Slot-scan technology minimises scatter radiation. Faster exam may induce more women to comply with screening at recommended intervals, thus making mammography facilities more efficient.
Compared with 10-15 minutes required for conventional film
mammography, digital mammography images are acquired in less than a minute.
- Large detector designed specifically for mammography 22 cm x 28 cm in size.
- Seamless integration and sophisticated image processing improves workflow.
- Ergonomic design ensures usability for clinical staff and patient comfort.
- FFDM enhances clinical efficiency.
- The whole range of the system control & image processing functions
- DICOM 3.0 compatible software.
- Possibility of an existing PACS integration.
There are no product specifications listed.
There is no additional information for this product.