Manual Differential Counter With 5 Keys
- A mechanical 5 key counter with totaliser.
- Designed for simplifying differential blood counts.
- The 5 keys represent the normal Schilling Groups of Leucocytes.
- Each stroke registers both in the unit corresponding to its pressed key and each window above.
- Manually counts and displays from 0-999.
- Bell will sound when a total of 100 cells are counted.
- Figures can be cleared by turning the handles located on the site of the unit counter clockwise.
- Weight: 1.0kg
There are no product specifications listed.
There is no additional information for this product.