Mercedes Benz Vito 119 Ambulance
The Mercedes Vito 119 ambulance offers efficiency and top performance for international response team. It makes driving easy every step of the way and lets everyone travel in the best comfort possible.
ABS, ASR, ESP, BAS
Two seats in drive cabin, Driver and passenger airbags, Automatic electronic windows, Central locking system, Front and rear fog lights.
Emergency restart button, 100W siren apparatus, LED warning light bar, Hidden warning lights in rear, Outside spotlights, High positioned indicators
- Model: Mercedes Benz Vito 119
- Overall Ambulance Dimensions (mm): 5223 x 1901 x 2301
- Overall Medical Cabin Dimension (mm): 2700 x 1760 x 1690
- Wheelbase (mm): 3430
- Fuel tank (Litres): 75
- Fully Loading Weight (kg): 2940
- Suspension: Front: MacPherson independent suspension Rear: Trailing arm suspension
- Ground clearance (mm): 149
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine type: Water cool/Six cylinder/Four stroke/MPI
- Rated power (kw(hp)/rpm): 140/5600
- Torque power (Nm/rpm): 235/5200
- Emission standard: EURO IV
- Drive: Rear wheel drive
- Transmission: 5 Speed Tiptronic AMT
- Top speed (km/h): 180
- Vehicle gross mass (kg): 2380
- Tyres: 205/65R16
- Brake system: Hydraulic brake system with ventilated disc brakes
A full specification sheet is available showing the standard accessories.
There is no additional information for this product.