Oxygen Concentrator – High Pressure
High pressure oxygen concentrator which using PSA (pressure swing adsorption) technology to produce oxygen. With alarm and adjustable flow rate.
A high pressure oxygen concentrator that adopts PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology to produce oxygen.
The flow rate is adjustable from 0 – 10 Lpm.
With a low concentration alarm function and configured with an audio and visual alarm for high/low pressure.
Designed to work/connect to a ventilator or Anaesthetic Machine.
- Oxygen Flow: 0-10 L/min
- Oxygen Concentration: 93% + 3%
- Outlet Pressure (Mpa): ≥ 0.14/0.4
- Power Consumption: ≤ 600W/850W
- Operating Voltage: AC230V, 50Hz (AC 220V/110V ± 10%, 50/60 ± 1Hz Available)
- Sound Level: ≤55dB
- LCD Display: Switch times, Operating Pressure, Accumulating Time
- Present Working Time: 10 Minutes to 40 Hours
- Alarm: Power Failure Alarm, High and Low Pressure Alarm
- Net Weight: 55kg
- Dimensions: 800 x 410 x 670mm
There is no additional information for this product.