Our PET/CT Scanner is designed to provide a comprehensive clinical application and to meet the demand of al levels of hospital clinical and scientific research.
- Designed to provide a comprehensive clinical application and to meet the demand of all levels of hospital clinical and scientific research
- Powerful TOF (Time-of-Flight) detection system
- Time resolution: 435 picoseconds
- New LYSO Scintillation Crystals
- Synchronous system sensitivity & image resolution
- Unique intelligent motion tracking system
- Covers a wide range cover scan with a broader vision.
- Detection sensitivity and equivalent sensitivity to gain insight into tiny nidus.
- Automatic Locking
- Precise imaging of free breathing
- Sensitivity: 10.5 kcps/kBq
- Peak Value: 215 kcps
- Axial View: 223mm
There are no product specifications listed.
There is no additional information for this product.