Pipeline Suction - High Suction - Direct Units
Direct high suction controllers with filter and BS probe and optional wall mounted or rail mounted 1,500ml autoclavable jar.
- Suitable for use in operating theatres, intensive care units, trauma and casualty units, wards and any application where high vacuum is required.
- The suction controller enables the vacuum to be set at any level from 0 to full pipeline vacuum.
- The vacuum gauge is marked from 0 to –100 kPa and to 0 to –760 mmHg.
There are no product specifications listed.
- 9.2105 Direct High Suction Controller With Filter and BS Probe
- 9.2106 Direct High Suction Controller With Filter, BS Probe, 1 x Autoclavable 1500ml Jar Mounted On A Rail Clamp
- 9.2107 Direct High Suction Controller With Filter, BS Probe, 1 x Autoclavable 1500ml Jar Mounted On A Wall ‘V’ Plate