Pipeline Suction - Thoracic Suction - Direct Units
Direct thoracic suction controllers with filter and BS probe. Also available with 1,500ml autoclavable jar mounted on rail clamp or wall ‘v’ plate.
- Suitable for abdominal or pleural drainage or where a vacuum not exceeding –7 kPa (-53 mmHg) is required.
- The vacuum gauge is marked 0 to –10 kPa and 0 to –75 mmHg.
There are no product specifications listed.
- 9.2125 Direct Thoracic Suction Controller With Filter and BS Probe
- 9.2126 Direct Thoracic Suction Controller With Filter, BS Probe, 1 x Autoclavable 1500ml Jar Mounted On A Rail Clamp
- 9.2127 Direct Thoracic Suction Controller With Filter, BS Probe, 1 x Autoclavable 1500ml Jar Mounted On a Wall ‘V’ Plate