Portable Vascular Doppler - Bidirectional
A bidirectional doppler non stereo with two probes: 4 and 8MHz.
- Continuous wave (CW) bidirectional doppler equipped with electronic probes for high sensitivity and low background noise.
- Bidirectional graphic separation of flow (forward and reverse).
- LCD graphic display for real time display of forward and reverse flow in bidirectional or separate mode.
- Selectable amplitude scale: 1, 2, 4, 8 kHz. During the test and before printing. Pre-set zero line.
- 5 minutes (300 sec). Continuous and reviewable memorised test.
- Operator can select the most meaningful exam and print it.
- Calculation of: heart rate, peak flow and mean flow.
- Simultaneous connection of high sensitivity probes.
- Internal rechargeable large capacity battery (Ni-Cd 1.8 Ah);
the system can be operated during charging.
- Autonomy 8 hours use or 1 hour print.
- Footswitch for freezing or memorising the graphs.
- Hardcopy may or may not include the parameter calculation.
- Printing time scale: 25 mm/s.
- Hi-fi audio output for correct acoustic diagnosis.
- Dimensions: 24 x 33 x 8 cm Weight 1.8 kg.
- Main functions can be operated by either the footswitch
or key pad.
There are no product specifications listed.
There is no additional information for this product.