Power LED Ceiling Mounted Operating Lights – Dual head
- Designed to give a clear and bright light in the surgeons field and to reduce glare.
- Near perfect colour rendition with white and yellow LEDs mixed for the best visualisation of tissue during surgery.
- Wide beam technology from 15cm to 35cm, the largest beams of any current product with high intensity across the full beam width.
- A soft illumination of light to reduce eye strain from high contrasts of light intensity.
- Easy to clean, sealed light head, remote controls and anti-microbial coatings minimise infection.
- 5.1 inch LCD touch control panel.
- Optional HDI-SDI Integrated camera, fully enclosed inside the light head. Maximum illumination up to 180,000 Lux.
- Stable and constant illumination.
- Enhanced visibility for diagnosis and treatment.
- Endoscopy mode.
- Astro space design, works seamlessly with laminar airflow solutions.
Voltage: 95~245V, 50/60HZ
Illuminance at distance of 1 m(LUX): 93,000-180,000/83,000-160,000
Brightness Adjustable: 0-100%
Lamp Head Diameter: 700MM/500MM
Quantity Of LEDS: 80PCS/48PCS
Colour Temperature Adjustable: 3000-5500K
Colour rendering index Ra: 96
Colour rendering index R9(Red): 98
Light Field Size Adjustable: 150-350MM/90-260MM
Total radiant flux density: 364W/m2
Endoscopy Mode: YES
Endoscopy Mode LEDS: 8PCS/8PCS
Illumination For Endo-Mode: 15%
LED service life: 80,000hrs
Main Material: Aluminium
Rotating Angle Of Arm: >540°
LED Bulb Power: 1w Each Pc
Input Power: 400w
Operating element: Touch Control
Light head protection rating: IP54+FireProof
Depth of illumination: L1+12 1200MM
Lamp weight: 700+500=49KGS
Packing: 3 Wooden Cartons
LCD Touch Screen: Standard
Back Up Battery: (4-6hrs) Optional (part number 22.7101CB)
Shadow Compensation Function: Optional
Internal/External Sony Camera(10X): Optional (part number 22.7101CC)
Monitor With Extra Arm(21 Inches): Optional (part number 22.7101CCBM)
Wall Mounted Control: Optional
There is no additional information for this product.