SCT2x2 Tourniquet Machine
The SCT2x2 is a Twin Cuff Self Compensating Tourniquet Machine which features four gauges. It is suitable for use on two limbs.
The SCT2x2 is a Twin Cuff Self Compensating Tourniquet Machine which features four gauges. Two gauges indicate the set pressure and two indicate the cuff pressure. This allows the operator to constantly monitor the actual cuff pressure as well as the pre-select pressure, eliminating the need for a pressure check button.
The SCT 2 x 2 is able to deal with two limbs. Each limb can be inflated or deflated independently of the other and different pressures may be set for each limb – it is ideal for operations using a twin cuff (Biers).
This model can be supplied with a single air yoke to accommodate a pin index air cylinder.
- Twin limb application.
- Each limb can be inflated/deflated independently.
- Separate gauges for Pre-Select and Cuff Pressure.
- Supplied complete with a 4 legged stand with cuff bin.
- Hand pump device for emergency.
- Driven by medical air.
- Ideal for intravenous regional block (Biers Block).
- Optional single yoke for remote cylinder use.
- Timer models available.
- Supplied with quick release mains air lead, emergency manual inflation and single air yoke.
T001803 SCT 2 x 2 With Single Air Yoke, Timers and Stand
T002803 SCT 2 x 2 With Single Air Yoke, Timers, 4 Bar Air Lead and Stand
T003803 SCT 2 x 2 With Single Air Yoke, Timers, 7 Bar Air Lead and Stand