Product Code: 27.2001
Stackable syringe pump with 2.4 inch display
- 2.4 inch LCD display
- 4 kinds of injection mode, easy, flow rate, time-based, body weight.
- 20 Built-in kinds of syringe brand (5 international) and supports two custom syringes.
- Applicable to various standard syringes 10, 20, 30, 50 /60 ml, and syringe size automatic identification.
- Anti-bolus function with three gradings (H,M,L).
- 12 kinds of Audio-Visual alarms ensure further safety.
- Automatically transfers to KVO speed operation upon preset goal completion.
- Real time display total injection volume, easy for clinical observation.
- Extensive injection rate range, from 0.1ml to 1300 ml/h, in 0.1ml/h increments.
- Easy input by Keyboard or shuttle key.
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery keeps the machine running above 5 hours under 5 m/L.
- Memory of last running parameters persists even when the power is off
- Stackable for multiple channels.
- Drug Library available, 45 kinds of Medicines selectable
- IPX3, Class II, Type CF
- Supplied with 1 x 30ml Syringe
- Pumping mechanism: screw transmission
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 314x167x140mm
- Weight: 2.5kg approx
- Waterproof classification: IPX3
- Syringe size automatic detection: Applicable to 10, 20, 30, 50/60ml
- VTBI range: 0.1-9,999ml, <1,000ml in 0.1ml increments, ≥1,000ml in 1ml increments
- Delivery rate for 10ml syringe: 0.1-400ml/h
- Delivery rate for 20ml syringe: 0.1-600ml/h
- Delivery rate for 30ml syringe: 0.1-900ml/h
- Delivery rate for 50/500ml syringe: 0.1-1,300ml/h
- Purge rate for 10ml syringe: 400ml
- Purge rate for 20ml syringe: 600ml
- Purge rate for 30ml syringe: 900ml
- Purge rate for 50/60ml syringe: 1,300ml
- Injection accuracy: ±2% (mechanical accuracy≤1%)
- Injection modes: Easy mode, Flow rate mode (ml/min, ml/h), Time-based mode, Body weight mode (mg/kg/min, mg/kg/h, ug/kg/min, ug/kg/h)
- KVO rate: 0.1-ml/h (0.1ml/h increments)
- Audible and visual alarms: 12 kinds: Occlusion, near empty, end program, low battery, end battery, AC power off, motor malfunction, system malfunction, reminder alarm, pressure sensor error, syringe installation error, syringe drop off
- Power supply(AC): 220±22/110V(optional), 50/60Hz
Battery(DC): 9.6±1.6V, Ni-MH, rechargeable
- Battery /operation/charging: Ni-MH/ 7 hours (at 5ml/h) / more than 10 hours
- Power consumption: ≤15VA
- Safety classification: Class II, Type CF
- Operation temperature: 5~40°C
- Working relative humidity: 20~90% (no condensation)
- Atmospheric pressure: 860-1,060hpa
- Storage temperature: -20~+50°C
- Storage relative humidity: ≤93% (no condensation)
There is no additional information for this product.