Therapy Light - Mobile Ultraviolet
Our Mobile Ultraviolet Therapy Light uses ultraviolet radiation obtained with 4 Philips TL 20W/01 pressure fluorescent tubes who’s emission are particularly concentrated into UVB radiations zone (peak at 311nm).
- The ultraviolet radiation is obtained with 4 Philips TL 20W/01 pressure fluorescent tubes whose emission is particularly concentrated into UVB radiations zone (peak at 311nm).
- The lamp can be programmed to function for a period of 30 minutes using the built in digital timer.
- The light will automatically time off when the programmed time is over.
- The lamp is equipped with a rotating base and tilting head for horizontal positioning.
- In the dermatologic field: phototherapy for the treatment of skin affections such as psoriasis, vitiligo, baldness, atopic dermatitis and itching
- In the orthopaedic field: anti ricket action by Vitamin D production, osteoporosis cure, treatment of fractures
There are no product specifications listed.
There is no additional information for this product.