This Traction Unit has a touchscreen and is used to perform lumbar and cervical tractions. Tractions can be applied to a ‘static’, ‘dynamic’ or ‘intermittent dynamic’ mode.
- A touchscreen unit used to perform lumbar and cervical tractions.
- Tractions can be applied in a “static”, “dynamic” or “intermittent dynamic” mode.
- A series of pre set programs aimed at specific pathologies are available, with the option of storing up to 50 personalised treatments.
- The display shows all the parameters set at a certain time and any parameter value may be modified extremely easily and quickly if required.
- A 6” graphic colour display with graphic interface that allows to keep control of the various stages of treatment in real time, both during traction sessions and pauses.
- Throughout the treatment the patient has access to an emergency stop button to stop traction if they wish to do so.
- For use with 70.1478 Traction Table.
There are no product specifications listed.
There is no additional information for this product.