Ultrasound Therapy Machine
This ultrasound therapy machine is easy to use, lightweight and portable with touch screen technology providing a clear, backlit graphical user interface.
- Easy to use
- Lightweight and portable
- Touch screen technology
- Clear, graphical user interface with backlight
- Evidence based treatment protocols and dose algorithms
- Dual frequency ultrasound (1 MHz and/or 3MHz)
- Programmable memory
- Pulsed or continuous ultrasound output
- Mains powered as standard
- Can be used for the treatment of Pressure Ulcers, Tendon Injury, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tennis Elbow, Soft Tissue Stretch etc.
- Optional rechargeable battery available
- Size (H x W x D): 90 x 230 x 290mm. Weight: 1.3kg
- Treatment Time: 0-30 Minutes.
- Treatment Programs: 10 user defined set ups.
- Ultrasound Frequency: 1MHz or 3 MHz for 360, 1MHz and 3 MHZ for 460.
- Maximum Intensity: 1.5 W/cm² in CW, 3.0 W/cm².
- Maximum Output Power: 7.5W average (Mains operated only).
- Output modes CW Pulsed: 1:1, 1:2, 1:4 and 1:9.
- Pulse Duration: 2ms.
- Contact Monitor Light on transducer or audio signal.
- Transducer: Large transducer ERA 4 cm², Small transducer 1MHz 0.6cm² and 3MHz 0.4cm².
- 70.0541: Large Dual Frequency Treatment Head
- 70.0542: Small Dual Frequency Treatment Head