Vascular Doppler with 5MHz Probe - Portable
Portable vascular doppler with 5MHz probe.
- Small, lightweight, high sensitivity pocket doppler.
- Its probes are ideal for use by a general practitioner, vascular specialist for routine vascular examination in ER for vessel location, or by specialists in diabetes, urology and gynaecology.
- Vascular flow signals and FHR are easily located using the transducer while internal signal processing minimises noise artefacts.
- The flow signal is also available to the user via the built-in loudspeaker with output level controlled by rotary volume
- Frequency: 2, 5 or 8MHz continuous wave
- Transducer: 2 crystal narrow beam
- Output power: <15mW/cm2 SATA
- Audio Response: 300Hz – 4 KHz
- Power Supply: Battery 9V Alkaline (not included).
- Expected Battery Life: > 9 hours.
- Dimensions: 15 x 7.5 cm
- Weight: 299g (with transducer)
There is no additional information for this product.