Visual Field Analyser
Product Code: 52.1705
Braun’s Visual Field Analyser has a central 0-30° test, Quadrant test, peripheral test (60-90°), Scotoma test, Custom tests and more.
- Touch Screen with easy to use menu.
- Equipped with an electronic chin rest for exact patient positioning.
- Automatic perimeter is designed and developed with the windows operating system.
- User can get intuitive reports with examined perimetry results.
- Dynamic eye position inspection.
- Environmental illumination inspection.
- Stimulus Type – LED
- Stimulator Screen- Hemispherical bowl, radius 30cm integrated
- Stimulus Source – Light emitting diode, wave length 580nm – 650nm
- Stimulus Size – Goldman III
- Stimulus Intensity – < 1000 asb
- Stimulus Duration – 2 programs with a maximum of 30 charts each
- Stimulus Step – Total 27, step 1
- Min. Inter-stimulus delay – Adjustable 0.2 to 2 seconds
- Background Illumination – 4 asb
- Lens holder diameter – 35mm (optional)
- Stimulus points – 144 (0-60°), 72 (0-30°), 72 (60-90°), 61 (0-10°Red), 114 (blind spot)
- Fixation Method – Automatic monitoring with two options. Available blind spot method, Eye tracking method. In both methods, fixation errors are to be immediately announced by visual and audible warnings. The standard video camera should provide visual of the patient’s eye for additional monitoring.
- Test Range- Default test (0-60°), Yellow spot test (central 0-10°), Central 0-30°Test, Quadrant test, Peripheral test (60-90°), Blind spot test, Custom test
- Dimensions – 68 x 76 x 50cm (H x W x D)
- Power – 110V/220V AC 50-60Hz
There is no additional information for this product.