Vital Signs Monitor with SpO2, NIBP, PR
- 6 inch LED back-light LCD display
- Compact and light weight
- Precision and hermitic design, it is able to withstand 1.2 metres’ drop test.
- Liquid protection grade gets to IPX1, effectively prevents the damage by liquid.
- Li-on battery provides up to 12 hours of monitoring.
- Optional Wall mount and mobile trolley are available.
Safety Standards ISO 13485:2016 approved, CE marking according to MDD93/42/EEC
Product Size – 130mm x 125 mm x 219mm
Net Weight – 1.25kg (battery excluded)
Screen – 6’’ LED screen
Battery Type – Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Battery Capacity – 2200mAh
Battery Recharging Time – 5.5 hours
Battery backup – 12 hours for standby mode
Working Temp – 5-40°C
Humidity – ≤93%
Power Supply – 100-240V~, 50/60Hz±1Hz
Indicator – Power indicator, Battery indicator, QRS beep
For more details, please request the product leaflet.
Device Includes Device Includes
Main unit with 2200mAH Lithium battery
NIBP and SpO2
1 x Adult Reusable Analog SpO2 Sensor (10ft, 12 pin)
1 x Adult/Paediatric/Neonate NIBP Tube (White) 2M
1 x Adult Reusable Cuff 25-35cm
1 x Power Cord
1 x User Manual
Paediatric and Neonate accessories are also available at an additional cost.