Digital Flame Photometer
Our flame photometer is designed with user ease and comfort in mind. The sample introduction port is located at the front.
Designed with user ease and comfort in mind. The sample introduction port is located at the front. Filter replacement is made easy, there is no need to dismantle large sections of the unit. Special features ensure workplace safety, including an automatic gas shut off if the flame becomes accidently extinguished, as well as a thermally insulated chimney. Unit offers a wide measuring range of 0 to 1999. Specificity: Na, K, Li interference is less than 0.5% of concentration of Na, K, Li, Ca or Ba, equal to the concentration under analysis.
- Sensitivity: To display a min of 100 units, Na < 0.5 ppm, K <0.5ppm, Li < 5ppm, Ca 5ppm, Ba 200 ppm.
- Reproducibility: <1% CV from the same bulk sample for 20 determinations at Na and K=10 ppm.
- Reading stabilisation: Approximately 8 seconds.
- Aspiration rate: 2 to 6ml/min
- Air supply: 6 l/min at 11 psi; oil and moisture free
- LED display.
- Fuel supply: High grade propane/butane, or propane/butane mixture regulated at approximately 30 psi;
- Natural gas at 3 to 10” W.G.
There is no additional information for this product.