Digital Flame Photometer
Product Code: 18.9716
Our flame photometer is designed with user ease and comfort in mind. The sample introduction port is located at the front.
- This digital flame photometer is designed with user ease and comfort in mind.
- The sample introduction port is located in the front. Filter replacement is made easy – there’s no need to dismantle large sections of the unit.
- Special features ensure workplace safety, including an automatic gas shutoff if the flame becomes accidently extinguished, as well as a thermally insulated chimney.
- Unit offers a wide measuring range of 0 to 199.9.
- Specificity: Na, K, Li interference is less than 0.5% of concentration of Na, K, Li, Ca, or Ba, equal to the concentration under analysis
- Sensitivity: To display a min of 100 units, Na < 0.5 ppm, K <0.5ppm, Li < 5ppm, Ca 5ppm, Ba 200 ppm.
- Linearity: Better than 2% mid range with Na=3 ppm, k=3 ppm, or Li=5 ppm
- Reproducibility: <1% CV from the same bulk sample for 20 determinations at Na and K=10 ppm.
- Reading stabilisation: Approximately 8 seconds.
- Aspiration rate: 2 to 6ml/min
- Air supply: 6 l/min at 11 psi; oil and moisture free
- LED display.
- Fuel supply: High grade propane/butane, or propane/butane mixture regulated at approximately 30 psi; Natural gas at 3 to 10” W.G.
- Range: 0 to 199.9 ppm
- Size: 51x39x34.5cm
There is no additional information for this product.